From the start of Term 1, 2019, Kidsbase will be using an exciting new online system called aimy Plus to manage the way we look after your enrolment.
This online software has been specifically developed for OSCAR programmes and has many benefits including your very own Parent Portal where you can:
- Register and Enrol your child/ren online
- Book enrolments for any Kidsbase Programme online
- Make Payments
- Update your personal information at any time
- View enrolments
- View invoices and accounts
Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the aimy plus website: kidsbase.aimyplus.com
- Once you reach the registration oage, click the purple “register now” button.
- Follow the registration process and enrol your child/ren
- After this has been done, click the dashboard in the Menu Bar at the top of the screen – Now you can make a booking
- Click on the “make a booking” button and complete the booking into the desired programme
- Once completed, your booking is now pending and will be coinfirmed via email
Lastly – enjoy exploring your parent Portal and finding out all the neat things you can see and do!
We also offer Casual Enrolments for ALL programmes, its free to register with Kidsbase, and once enrolled we are there when you need us.
AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS: For a convenient way to make payments for your enrolment we prefer Direct Debits, on-line automatic payments can be organised through your online banking programme, our account details are: ANZ 010761-0132630-00, please use your name and your child’s name as a reference.
Helpful Videos to get you underway with aimy Plus:
Login Page – click here
Parent Dashboard – click here
Make a Term Booking/Enrolment – click here
Make a Holiday Booking – click here