What Plans do Kidsbase have in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your children at our Programmes?
The Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education have set operational guidelines specifically for educational environments, in-line with relevant Covid 19 Alert levels.
To ensure that Kidsbase are rigorously following the guidelines the following Health and Safety plan has been established at all of our Programmes:
- Under Alert Level 2 Kidsbase will continue to operate in the same facilities as previous to Covid 19 lockdown.
- There are no bubbles at level 2 and no restrictions with students mixing with each other.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be set up at the front door/entrance to the Kidsbase Programme, this is for ALL children to use upon arriving at the programme and all parents to use when dropping off and collecting children.
- The use of the playground equipment is permitted under Level 2 but good hygiene practises need to be used by children and staff after using any playground equipment.
- All on-site toilet policies need to be observed including children advising staff when they need to use the toilet and staff displaying signage when inside the toilet.
- Physical distancing of children is recommended but not expected, recommended distance is to restrict touching other children or breathing on other children.
- Staff to observe at least 1m personal distancing with each other and any other adult.
- Daily cleaning and sanitisation routines will be introduced and followed , these include daily cleaning and sanitisation of facility hard surfaces, door handles and all shared equipment and toys within the programme.
- Children to only drink water from own drink bottles or Kidsbase supplied cups, not from water fountains.
- Contact tracing will be automatically completed as each child is electronically signed in and out of a programme via Aimyplus. This records who the parent/caregiver is, what time and date they were at Kidsbase.
- Schools will have their own policies and procedures regarding parent/caregivers ability to be on-site, Kidsbase will formulate individual pick up/drop off procedures in-line with that schools policies.
What can I do to help keep my children safe from Covid 19?
- Please ensure your child remains at home if unwell.
- Continue regularly hand washing routines at home.
- Keep encouraging personal hygiene, especially with appropriate coughing and sneezing.
- Please ensure your child has a drink bottle with them at school.
- Keep up the amazing job you are doing at home with your own household cleaning and sanitisation routines.
Kidsbase Management will ensure that you are keep informed with any information that impacts on the operation of our programmes.
As always please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below should you have any further questions regarding Covid 19 and Kidsbase.
Kind Regards, The Kidsbase Team firstname.lastname@example.org